The Edmonton Seniors Coordinating Council is accepting proposals from communications professionals and firms to support media relations and government relations for the Connecting Edmonton Seniors initiative.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders to identify stories that would be appropriate for TV, radio and newspaper
- Secure media coverage to raise awareness of social isolation of seniors and initiatives/organizations addressing social isolation
- Provide media relations advice and training to stakeholders
- Develop and frame strategic objectives for communicating sector priorities
- Identify points of contact with all orders of government to advocate for sector priorities
- Lead training with stakeholders on effectively connecting with governments
This is a three-month contract ending February 2020. Proposals will be accepted until noon on December 5, 2019.
Review the Stakeholder Engagement Request for Proposals for more details.